(These diaries are limited in stock since we are still experimenting with keeping stationery in our product list)
These beautiful marbled cover diaries are eye catching as well as useful. Get them with the matching pen stand as a set. They are perfect for personal use as well as a gifting option.
What is this diary made of –
Cover – Hardboard covered in recycled waste cotton cloth
Paper – Hand made white paper made using scrap
And cotton thread to hold it all together.
Size of this diary is –
A5 with unruled pages
Why hand made paper –
- Paper products are used in abundance across the globe making it one of the most polluting industries.
- NO, SO and CO (a greenhouse gas) are emitted during paper manufacturing adding to air pollution.
- Recycling paper industries also cause some pollution due to the sludge produced during deinking
- Reusing scrap paper to hand make paper reduces demand for fresh pulp paper
Here is a guide on how to hand make paper at home using scraps available for a fun Sunday DIY.
How this diary can be used –
- For journaling
- Unruled pages make it perfect for doodling
- As a daily planner to for your to-dos and to easily carry with you in your bag
- To carry on your travels to chronicle your travel tales (would look beautiful in photos too)
- To jot down your work notes in, as your boss yells at you
- To write all those special recipes in
This diary comes in multiple different colours, choose your favourite colour from those available.
When you buy from us – you are enabling a small, local, woman led business that is supporting local artisans and manufacturers. We hope you’ll join us on our journey towards a more sustainable lifestyle.
After confirmation of order from our customer support team, products are couriered within three business working days. Please see our Shipping, Cancellations & Returns Policy for more information.
Please note that we recycle/ reuse the packaging that we receive and use them forward in our packaging.