Sabai grass is a natural fibre belonging to the grass family. Sabai grass is usually cultivated in Orissa & West Bengal. The cultivation of Sabai grass has brought light into the lives of tribal people of Mayurbhanj district of Orissa. Mayurbhanj district is known to be land of tribals of Orissa. Sabai grass in this land is known to be the money plant as it ensures them a source of steady income. Sabai grass is really good and useful in making handmade natural weaving products. This grass was earlier used to make only ropes but now many other fashionable articles are also made.
These pen stands are a perfect edition to your work space at home or at work. It can be used in multiple ways –
- As a pen stand for kids or adults
- As a stand for your make-up brushes, lip liners, eye liners
- As a cutlery holder
- To store your reusable straws and stirrers in at work or at home
What Am I Made of – Sabai grass + cotton thread
Please note –
- This product is hand crafted and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process
- These are available in limited stock only
- Please store in a dry place to increase longevity
When you buy from us – you are enabling a small, local, woman led business that is supporting local artisans and manufacturers. We hope you’ll join us on our journey towards a more sustainable lifestyle.
After confirmation of order from our customer support team, products are couriered within three business working days. Please see our Shipping, Cancellations & Returns Policy for more information.
Please note that we recycle/ reuse the packaging that we receive and use them forward in our packaging.
There are no reviews yet.