Handmade by local artisans in the North East of India, this tray is natural, sustainable and biodegradable. Use this tray to beautifully decorate the items on your dresser or as a fruit basket or to organize the products in your bathroom or on your bed side table to keep knick-knacks.
What is this tray made of –
Water hyacinth grass
Size of this tray –
L 8″ x B 8″ x H 3″
About Water Hyacinth
Water hyacinth is a weed that grows at a very fast rate. It is harvested, dried and used to make various handicraft products. It is a ‘green’ material and it also lends a neutral, light and beautiful aura to products.
How to use this beautiful handmade tray –
- To neatly organize your perfumes, make up and jewelry on your dresser
- As a fruit basket
- To organize your bath and skin care products in your bathroom
- To organize the products on your bedside table
- As a spice tray in your kitchen
- As beautiful storage for fruits or vegetables
- To organize knick-knacks on your work desk
- These products are hand-made by local artisans from the North East of India. Each bag takes the artisan days to make.
- This product has been crafted by hand and may have slight irregularities or imperfections in color or embellishment. These irregularities are the result of human involvement in the process and add to the finished product’s charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
When you buy from us – you are enabling a small, local, woman led business that is supporting local artisans and manufacturers. We hope you’ll join us on our journey towards a more sustainable lifestyle.
After confirmation of order from our customer support team, products are couriered within three business working days. Please see our Shipping, Cancellations & Returns Policy for more information.
Please note that we recycle/ reuse the packaging that we receive and use them forward in our packaging.