Size of our Neem Wood Soap Dish – 13cms * 9cms * 3 cms (Length * Breadth * Height)
Made of: High-Quality Neem Wood
Why did we choose neem wood cutlery (soap dish)?
Neem has been an integral part of Ayurveda in India for centuries. Almost all parts of the neem tree can be used for one application or the other. In Ayurveda, neem was used to cure a variety of ailments since it is antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antifungal, and detoxifying. With the advent of plastic products, products made from neem took a backseat over the last few decades. But plastic products are not good for our planet and are not good for us.
Why opt for our Neem Wood Soap Dish?
- Neem is anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and is naturally scented.
- Plastic products have a short shelf life and when thrown away lead to a microplastic problem.
- Our high quality neem wood soap dish has a long shelf life.
- Each year 100,000 marine animals and over 1 million seabirds die from ingesting plastic.
- It is estimated that in 30 years, there will be more plastic in the sea than fish.
- Use warm water and mild soap for cleaning
- Leave to air dry in a dry place (away from humidity)
- Do not leave wooden products soaked in water for too long
- Apply olive or coconut oil periodically to enhance the product’s life
Please note –
- This product is handcrafted and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the process.
- We recycle/ reuse the packaging that we receive and use them forward in our packaging.
When you buy from us – you are enabling a small, local, woman-led business that is supporting NGOs, local artisans, and manufacturers. We hope you’ll join us on our journey towards a more sustainable lifestyle.
After confirmation of the order from our customer support team, products are couriered within three business working days. Please see our Shipping, Cancellations & Returns Policy for more information.