Every year lakhs of rakhis are disposed in the trash and end up in landfills. They are generally made of plastic and end up staying on in landfills for 100s of years. This year make a switch. Opt to celebrate your day of sibling love in an eco-friendly manner.
Our seed rakhi box comes fully equipped to help you turn your rakhi into a tulsi plant.
Why opt for our seed rakhi box?
- Reduce your carbon footprint by reducing the waste that ends up in landfills and growing a plant
- A fun project to undertake with your kids and also, make them interested in gardening
- Every home needs a tulsi plant
- Please recycle the box & glass bottles that come with the package
- Reuse the thread of the rakhi to tie up open food packets or for packing gifts
- Colour of rakhi may vary
What are you waiting for? Order now!
When you buy from us – you are enabling a small, local, woman led business that is supporting local artisans and manufacturers. We hope you’ll join us on our journey towards a more sustainable lifestyle.
After confirmation of order from our customer support team, products are couriered within three business working days. Please see our Shipping, Cancellations & Returns Policy for more information.
Please note that we recycle/ reuse the packaging that we receive and use them forward in our packaging.