Choose to be sustainable this Rakshabandhan by shopping our rakhi!
Every year after Rakshabandhan, 620 million rakhis are discarded that never decompose and end up generating 1.18 billion tonnes of carbon footprint.
Why move away from disposable plastic rakhis?
- Most rakhis are discarded after a few hours of wear
- Most discarded rakhis contain plastic that ends up in landfills
- Plastic enters our food chain as the microplastic problem worsens
This Rakshabandhan, opt for these beautiful reusable, hand made, blue pottery rakhis that can be repurposed as earrings.
- Unknot the rakhi to easily remove the beads from the earrings to add to the earrings
- If your brother likes to keep wearing his rakhi, after the celebrations, repurpose the thread as a rakhi that he can wear with no pieces continuously falling off
- Reuse the thread as a ribbon on your gifts or to close open snack packets
- The earrings can be gifted to your mom (cousin brother’s mom), brother’s wife, or girlfriend, or conveniently kept for yourself (that is what we’ll do)
- Get creative with the DIY earrings
Please note –
- This product is hand crafted and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the process.
- These are available in limited stock only.
- Festival items are not returnable.
- The colours may slightly vary
- The patterns may slightly vary
When you buy from us – you are enabling a small, local, woman-led business that is supporting local artisans and manufacturers. We hope you’ll join us on our journey towards a more sustainable lifestyle.
After confirmation of order from our customer support team, products are couriered within three business working days. The courier delivery takes 3-7 days depending upon your location. Please see our Shipping, Cancellations & Returns Policy for more information.
Please note that we recycle/ reuse the packaging that we receive and use them forward in our packaging.