Wondering why you should move away from your plastic loofah and opt for our natural body loofah?
- Sustainability: Natural loofahs are biodegradable and environmentally friendly, making them a responsible choice that minimizes plastic waste and supports a greener planet. Our loofahs come in plastic free packaging.
- Gentle Exfoliation: With a natural texture, loofahs provide gentle exfoliation, removing dead skin cells and promoting better circulation, resulting in healthier, smoother skin.
- Renewable and Non-Toxic: Made from the fibers of the loofah plant i.e. Sponge Gourd plant, these loofahs are a renewable resource and free from harmful chemicals, ensuring a safe and natural addition to your skincare routine.
How To Use:
- Wet your body and soap it using an organic soap
- Rub the loofah around your body to scrub the dead skin off
- After bathing, dry the loofah and hang it in a moisture-free place to increase its longevity
- Replace the loofah every 4-6 weeks
How Long Will Each Loofah Last: 1 to 1.5 months
Made from: Sponge Gourd/Torai Plant (cotton piece for hanging the loofah)
Please note –
- This product is handcrafted and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the process.
- We recycle/ reuse the packaging that we receive and use them forward in our packaging.
When you buy from us – you are enabling a small, local, woman-led business that is supporting NGOs, local artisans and manufacturers. We hope you’ll join us on our journey towards a more sustainable lifestyle.
After confirmation of order from our customer support team, products are couriered within three business working days. Please see our Shipping, Cancellations & Returns Policy for more information.