Features of this razor: Plastic Free | Metal Head | Environment Friendly | With 10 Blades and a Jute Bag
What Am I Made Of: THE BODY: Made from 100% bamboo, Head: Stainless steel head; THE PACKAGING: The razor comes in its own jute pouch
Please note that since these are handmade with bamboo wood – the handles come in various colours to ensure every part of the bamboo is properly used so that there is no wastage.
How to insert the blade?
- Unscrew the bamboo bottom to separate it from the metal head
- Separate the blade holder (the bottom part of the head) and the skin protecting top (the top part of the head)
- Carefully place the provided blade on the blade holder (hold the blade from the narrow ends)
- Cover the blade from the skin protecting shield and screw the bamboo stick back onto the metal head
- Replace the blade whenever you feel it has lost it’s sharpness
- Clean and dry the razor after each shave before carefully placing it back in the provided jute bag
Most wooden products are not sustainable since to produce them trees need to be cut and those trees take years to regrow – the same is not the case with BAMBOO.
Bamboo takes a few years to establish and mature but thereon- the some species of the bamboo can grow 4 feet in 24 hours. It’s these regenerative powers makes this plant sustainable.
Bamboo absorbs 2x more carbon dioxide than trees, which is why it is known to act as carbon sinks. It also generates a vast amount of oxygen, more than many plants and trees.
Bamboo is approved by the giant panda – gaining our approval too!
When you buy from us – you are enabling a small, local, woman led business that is supporting local artisans and manufacturers. We hope you’ll join us on our journey towards a more sustainable lifestyle.
After confirmation of order from our customer support team, products are couriered within three business working days. Please see our Shipping, Cancellations & Returns Policy for more information.