Looking for that Insta perfect bag? Handmade by local artisans in the North East of India, this sling bag is natural, sustainable and biodegradable. It is the perfect size to store your essentials including your phone, wallet, and lipstick. Its natural look will aesthetically amp up all looks! Carry it on a night out or to get coffee with your friends. This sling bag is light and easy to carry. This bag is perfect for women of all ages and can be used on multiple occasions. Kauna is a sustainable, environment-friendly and natural alternate to leather and PU. Take a fashionable step towards a sustainable lifestyle with these sling bags.
What is this sling bag made of –
Size of this clutch bag –
D 5″ & L 8″
Kauna grass, Cyperaceae, is a weed or rush cultivated in Imphal’s wetlands. The eco-friendly plant grows in the low lying paddy fields in Manipur, India. It has a cylindrical, soft, and spongy stem that is the main component of the products woven from it.
How to style this bag:
- To amp up a brunch look
- For date night
- For a day out with your girls
How to reuse this bag:
- Remove the straps and use the bag to store jewelry and knick-knacks
- DIY it into a planter
- Send it back to us for us to upcycle
- These products are hand-made by local artisans from the North East of India. Each bag takes the artisan days to make.
- This product has been crafted by hand and may have slight irregularities or imperfections in color or embellishment. These irregularities are the result of human involvement in the process and add to the finished product’s charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
- Each bag comes in a cloth dust bag to increase its longevity.
When you buy from us – you are enabling a small, local, woman led business that is supporting local artisans and manufacturers. We hope you’ll join us on our journey towards a more sustainable lifestyle.
After confirmation of order from our customer support team, products are couriered within three business working days. Please see our Shipping, Cancellations & Returns Policy for more information.
Please note that we recycle/ reuse the packaging that we receive and use them forward in our packaging.
There are no reviews yet.