Macramé is a form of textile produced using knotting (rather than weaving or knitting) techniques. This stylish macrame clutch bag is the perfect no-brainer bag to carry with you. The beautiful colour of the bag makes it stand out. The bag is perfect for both western and Indian outfits. Pair with a saree or a dress – it is versatile enough to go with both. It can be carried to a party or to brunch or a date when you don’t want to be carrying a lot of stuff on you.
What am I made of:
Bag: Cotton yarn
Lining: No lining
Pom-Pom: Upcycled textile waste
Cloth dust bag: Cotton
Size: 9*6 inches in diameter
Colour: Purple – Pink
This bag has a single compartment.
How to reuse the bag after you are done using it as a bag:
- Stuff it with waste cloth and reuse it as a cushion
- Use it as a pouch to store things in
- Use it as a travel pouch
- Send it back to us to get it upcycled
Wash Care: DRY CLEAN or hand wash and air dry. Natural colours tend to run.
Please note –
- This product is handcrafted and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the process.
- Colours may vary slightly from photographs.
- We recycle/ reuse the packaging that we receive and use them forward in our packaging.
When you buy from us – you are enabling a small, local, woman-led business that is supporting local artisans and manufacturers. We hope you’ll join us on our journey towards a more sustainable lifestyle.
After confirmation of the order from our customer support team, products are couriered within three business working days. Please see our Shipping, Cancellations & Returns Policy for more information.
There are no reviews yet.