This stylish jute sling bag is the perfect no-brainer bag to carry with you. The neutral natural colour of jute makes it perfect to go with an array of outfit colours. The jute sling bag is perfect for both western and Indian outfits. Pair with a kurta or a dress – it is versatile enough to go with both. Carry it to college, work or for an outing. Pair the bag with our crochet earrings for a stylish look that will stand out.
What am I made of:
Bag: Jute yarn
Lining: Jute cloth
Pom-Pom: Upcycled textile waste
Cloth dust bag: Cotton
This bag has a single compartment with a zip closure.
About JUTE: Jute fibre is 100% bio-degradable and recyclable and thus environmentally friendly. A hectare of jute plants consumes about 15 tonnes of carbon dioxide and releases 11 tonnes of oxygen. Cultivating jute in crop rotations enriches the fertility of the soil for the next crop. Jute also does not generate toxic gases when burnt.
How to reuse the bag after you are done using it as a bag:
- Remove its handle and stuff it with waste cloth and reuse it as a cushion
- Remove its handle and use it as a pouch to store things in
- Reuse the handle as a string for a gift pack
- Send it back to us to get it upcycled
Please note –
- This product is handcrafted and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the process.
- Colours may vary slightly from photographs.
- We recycle/ reuse the packaging that we receive and use them forward in our packaging.
When you buy from us – you are enabling a small, local, woman-led business that is supporting local artisans and manufacturers. We hope you’ll join us on our journey towards a more sustainable lifestyle.
After confirmation of the order from our customer support team, products are couriered within three business working days. Please see our Shipping, Cancellations & Returns Policy for more information.