Crochet is a process of creating textiles by using a crochet hook to interlock loops of yarn, thread, or strands of other materials. The name is derived from the French term crochet, meaning ‘small hook’. These crochet coasters have been hand-made with love by my aunt. Each coaster takes almost a day to make.
The coasters come in two colours as of now: Grey & Black.
Made of: Cotton yarn
Why you should get these cat coasters:
- They are great for holding your cup/glass to keep your surfaces clean and safe from condensation
- They make for cute home decor and a great conversation starter
- They are a great gift for a cat parent
- They are handmade with love and each piece is unique
Please note –
- This product is handcrafted and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the process.
- Colours may vary slightly from photographs.
- We recycle/ reuse the packaging that we receive and use them forward in our packaging.
When you buy from us – you are enabling a small, local, woman-led business that is supporting local artisans and manufacturers. We hope you’ll join us on our journey towards a more sustainable lifestyle.
After confirmation of order from our customer support team, products are couriered within three business working days. Please see our Shipping, Cancellations & Returns Policy for more information.