Blue Pottery is a unique form of pottery that is a famous art of the Pink City Jaipur, Rajasthan. The making of a Blue Pottery product is a handmade process and passes through certain stages to get the finished product.
These blue pottery bottle stoppers are beautiful and can be used as a stopper for any wine bottle with a cork stopper.
About the product –
How To Use –
- Use this stopper to close an open bottle of wine to keep your wine fresh
- Use this stopper to reuse wine bottles to store water and other drinks
- Use this stopper to decorate the wine bottle and use it as decor
- Handle with care since they are fragile
- Buy this with our bottle bag for that perfect gift to go with a wine bottle
Please note –
- This product is handcrafted and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the process.
- Colours may vary slightly from photographs
When you buy from us – you are enabling a small, local, woman-led business that is supporting local artisans and manufacturers. We hope you’ll join us on our journey towards a more sustainable lifestyle.
After confirmation of order from our customer support team, products are couriered within three business working days. Please see our Shipping, Cancellations & Returns Policy for more information.
Please note that we recycle/ reuse the packaging that we receive and use them forward in our packaging.