About the products:
Why do I need a soap saver?
- It extends the life of the soap bar.
- It doubles as an exfoliating surface to smooth your skin.
- It is a clean way to store soap.
- Perfect replacement for plastic loofahs
- No more melted soap goop in the soap dish
How to use this soap saver –
Simply put your soap bar inside the soap saver. Wet the soap saver and rub it to build a lather. Now use it to gently scrub yourself during your daily bath. It is designed to exfoliate your skin gently.
Soap variants –
- Neem exfoliating soap
- Manjishta brightening soap
- Activated Charcoal deep-cleaning soap
- Neem wood soap dish: Size of our Neem Wood Soap Dish – 13cms * 9cms * 3 cms (Length * Breadth * Height)
- Use warm water and mild soap for cleaning the soap dish
- Leave to air dry in a dry place (away from humidity)
- Do not leave wooden products soaked in water for too long
- Apply olive or coconut oil periodically to enhance the soap dish’s life
- We recommend hanging the soap saver in a non-humid location to allow it and the soap to completely dry
- Replace the soap saver every 6 months
- Wash the soap saver every month
Please note –
- This product is handcrafted and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the process.
- We recycle/ reuse the packaging that we receive and use them forward in our packaging.
When you buy from us – you are enabling a small, local, woman-led business that is supporting NGOs, local artisans, and manufacturers. We hope you’ll join us on our journey towards a more sustainable lifestyle.
After confirmation of the order from our customer support team, products are couriered within three business working days. Please see our Shipping, Cancellations & Returns Policy for more information.