Why did we choose neem wood for our scalp massager?
Neem has been an integral part of Ayurveda in India for centuries. Almost all parts of the neem tree can be used for one application or the other. In Ayurveda, neem was used to cure a variety of ailments since it is antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antifungal, and detoxifying. With the advent of plastic products, products made from neem took a backseat over the last few decades. But plastic products are not good for our planet and are not good for us.
How to use this scalp massager?
- Our massager can be used with or without hair oil. For best results oil your hair with our Cold Pressed Coconut Oil first.
- Massage your scalp using our massager in light circular motions. This will activate your hair follicles and reduce stress.
- Massage your entire scalp slowly using the massager. For stress relief, focus on the back of your head and above the neck.
- Store in the jute bag provided with our massager
- Rub left over oil onto the scalp massager to improve the products longevity
- Clean with a damp cloth after a couple of uses
- Do not clean with soap or under running water
- Store in a dry place
Made of: High-Quality Neem Wood
Please note –
- This product is handcrafted and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the process.
- We recycle/ reuse the packaging that we receive and use them forward in our packaging.
When you buy from us – you are enabling a small, local, woman-led business that is supporting NGOs, local artisans, and manufacturers. We hope you’ll join us on our journey towards a more sustainable lifestyle.
After confirmation of the order from our customer support team, products are couriered within three business working days. Please see our Shipping, Cancellations & Returns Policy for more information.