Macramé is a form of textile produced using knotting (rather than weaving or knitting) techniques. This stylish macrame mobile bag is the perfect bag for the boho soul that you are. The beautiful neutral colour of the macrame mobile bag makes it go with all outfits. The bag is perfect for both western and Indian outfits. Pair with a saree or a kurta or a dress – it is versatile enough to go with all fashion choices. It can be carried to a party or to brunch or a date when you don’t want to be carrying a lot of stuff on you.
What am I made of:
Bag: Cotton yarn
Lining: No lining
Pom-Pom: Upcycled textile waste
Cloth dust bag: Cotton
Size: 6.5*5 inches in diameter
This bag has a single compartment with a zip closure.
How to reuse the bag after you are done using it as a bag:
- Use it as a pouch to store things in
- Use it to carry glasses/sunglasses
- Use it as a travel pouch
- Send it back to us to get it upcycled
Wash Care: DRY CLEAN or hand wash and air dry. Natural colours tend to run.
Please note –
- This product is handcrafted and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the process.
- Colours may vary slightly from photographs.
- We recycle/ reuse the packaging that we receive and use them forward in our packaging.
When you buy from us – you are enabling a small, local, woman-led business that is supporting local artisans and manufacturers. We hope you’ll join us on our journey towards a more sustainable lifestyle.
After confirmation of the order from our customer support team, products are couriered within three business working days. Please see our Shipping, Cancellations & Returns Policy for more information.