This perfect bath set comes with a soap of your choice, our soap saver scrub and a beautiful blue pottery soap case. They come packed in a beautiful cloth bag to make them perfect for gifting as well.
WHAT YOU GET IN THIS SET-
- A soap of your choice
- A soap saver scrub made of ramie
- A blue pottery soap holder
- A cloth drawstring bag
ABOUT THE THREE PRODUCTS-
- Celebrating the age old ayurvedic recipe for skin care in this gentle bathing soap. The mango butter and fatty oils in our soaps leaves the skin feeling supple and well moisturized. These soaps uses pure ingredients sourced directly from farmers across India.
- Blue Pottery is a unique form of pottery which is a famous art of the Pink City Jaipur, Rajasthan. The making of a Blue Pottery product is a handmade process and passes through certain stages to get the finished product. These blue pottery soap holders are perfect to add colour and class to your washroom in a sustainable, eco-friendly way.
- Our soap saver makes the bar soap last longer as well as acts as an exfoliator by gently scrubbing away dirt & dead skin cells to leave you with squeaky clean skin. The body of this soap saver is made from a sustainable vegetable fibre called ‘Ramie’. Ramie is naturally resistant to bacteria and is extremely durable. Ramie requires less water to grow than cotton.
- These upcycled cloth drawstring bags are made using leftover cotton cloth with a cloth manufacturer. They come in different colours. They are handstitched by local tailors.
Choose from one of our three soaps –
- Activated Charcoal
Please note –
- This blue pottery product is hand crafted and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process.
- Colours may vary slightly
- Please keep the soap saver in a dry place after use to prolong its life
We at Moksha have tied up with Native Circle to bring to you a line of natural skincare products with no added preservatives. This first launch includes soaps, shampoo, creams – so, definitely check out our other products as well.
When you buy from us – you are enabling a small, local, woman led business that is supporting local artisans and manufacturers. We hope you’ll join us on our journey towards a more sustainable lifestyle.
After confirmation of order from our customer support team, products are couriered within three business working days. Please see our Shipping, Cancellations & Returns Policy for more information.
Please note that we recycle/ reuse the packaging that we receive and use them forward in our packaging.