Millions of rakhis wound up in landfills in the days after Rakshabandhan. Choose to celebrate this special day differently this year. Choose this Seed Rakhi and have a meaningful yet fun rakhi with your brother. This beautiful rakhi comes designed with a beautiful mandala art work making it uniquely beautiful. This rakhi is hand made using discarded cork. Upcycling and reusing scrap makes this rakhi truly sustainable.
Plant this rakhi together after celebrating Rakshabandhan. Water, sunlight and a lot of sibling love will germinate this rakhi in 4-6 weeks.
Please note that we only have these rakhis in limited quantity. Order FAST!
Why Seed Rakhi –
- This is an exciting project to do with kids – to teach them the process of germination. It is also a great opportunity to teach them about sustainability.
- The rakhi is environment friendly and compostable.
- Planting the rakhi together is a fun memory to make with your siblings.
- You end up with a beautiful plant.
- These rakhis are hand made using scrap and lots of love.
Net Contents –
1 Seed Rakhi
This Seed Rakhi is Made Of
Upcycled waste cork and jute
How to Plant your Rakhi –
Find details of how to plant your seed rakhi HERE.
- The colours may vary from photo
- The rakhi is available in multiple colours – a randomly chosen colour will be sent
- Our courier packets are 100% compostable and made of cornstarch – you can safely dispose them with your compostable garbage.
When you buy from us – you are enabling a small, local, woman led business that is supporting local artisans and manufacturers. We hope you’ll join us on our journey towards a more sustainable lifestyle.
After confirmation of order from our customer support team, products are couriered within three business working days. Please see our Shipping, Cancellations & Returns Policy for more information.