These beautiful marbled cover diaries are eye catching as well as useful. They are perfect for personal use as well as a gifting option.
What is this diary made of –
Cover – Hardboard covered in recycled waste cotton cloth
Paper – Hand made white paper made using scrap
And cotton thread to hold it all together.
Size of this diary is –
A5 with unruled pages
Why hand made paper –
- Paper products are used in abundance across the globe making it one of the most polluting industries.
- NO, SO and CO (a greenhouse gas) are emitted during paper manufacturing adding to air pollution.
- Recycling paper industries also cause some pollution due to the sludge produced during deinking
- Reusing scrap paper to hand make paper reduces demand for fresh pulp paper
Here is a guide on how to hand make paper at home using scraps available for a fun Sunday DIY.
How this diary can be used –
- For journaling
- Unruled pages make it perfect for doodling
- As a daily planner to for your to-dos and to easily carry with you in your bag
- To carry on your travels to chronicle your travel tales (would look beautiful in photos too)
- To jot down your work notes in, as your boss yells at you
- To write all those special recipes in
This diary comes in multiple different colours, choose your favourite colour from those available.
When you buy from us – you are enabling a small, local, woman led business that is supporting local artisans and manufacturers. We hope you’ll join us on our journey towards a more sustainable lifestyle.
After confirmation of order from our customer support team, products are couriered within three business working days. Please see our Shipping, Cancellations & Returns Policy for more information.
Please note that we recycle/ reuse the packaging that we receive and use them forward in our packaging.