Blue Pottery is a unique form of pottery which is a famous art of the Pink City Jaipur, Rajasthan. The making of a Blue Pottery product is a handmade process and passes through certain stages to get the finished product. This blue pottery plate is sure to add colour to your home.
How to use this plate –
- As wall decor
- As a beautiful jewelry holder
- As a prop for photo shoots
- To add colour to your coffee table
About the product –
- Handle with care since they are fragile
- Buy our blue pottery bowls to go with the plates
- Keep dry
Please note –
- This product is hand crafted and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process.
- Colours may slightly vary
- These are available in limited stock only
When you buy from us – you are enabling a small, local, woman led business that is supporting local artisans and manufacturers. We hope you’ll join us on our journey towards a more sustainable lifestyle.
After confirmation of order from our customer support team, products are couriered within three business working days. Please see our Shipping, Cancellations & Returns Policy for more information.
Please note that we recycle/ reuse the packaging that we receive and use them forward in our packaging.