Blue Pottery is a unique form of pottery that is a famous art of the Pink City Jaipur, Rajasthan. The making of a Blue Pottery product is a handmade process and passes through certain stages to get the finished product.
These blue pottery jars are perfect to add beauty to your kitchen while also making for easy storage.
About the product –
How To Use –
- To store dry fruits
- As a cookie jar
- To store toffees and candies in
- As decoration
- To store hair ties and other knick-knacks
- As a gift
- Handle with care since the jars are fragile
- Ask us for gifting options and we’ll customize a gift pack for you
Please note –
- This product is handcrafted and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the process.
- Colours may vary slightly from photographs
When you buy from us – you are enabling a small, local, woman-led business that is supporting local artisans and manufacturers. We hope you’ll join us on our journey towards a more sustainable lifestyle.
After confirmation of order from our customer support team, products are couriered within three business working days. Please see our Shipping, Cancellations & Returns Policy for more information.
Please note that we recycle/ reuse the packaging that we receive and use them forward in our packaging.